- Read a few of our sample essays on your topic
- Develop your own ideas
- Your paper will practically write itself
1. Micro level of practice- direct practice/service delivered directly to clients (face to face and minimal administrative work.
2. Mezzo level of practice- indirect practice involving administration/leadership roles enabling effective delivery of services.
· Organizational and Public Relations
· Monitoring for Improvement of Productivity
3. Macro level of practice- involves the processes of Social Planning and Community Organization
· Professional Change Agents who assist Comm. Action Systems composed of individuals, groups or Organizations deal with social problems
· Program planning and development, working with governmental agents and Comm.
4. Research- driving force behind rigorous advancement of knowledge
1. People are capable of making their own change; they have free will
2. Assist people maximize their potential and independence
3. Change environmental influences that adversely impact clients
4. Increase understanding that behavior is purposive and goal directed and this is not readily discernible.
5. People are capable of learning new behaviors
6. Most difficulties can be resolved by focusing on present choices and mobilizing their strengths
7. Increasing people's knowledge and learning new skills produces self growth in the process
8. Utilize strategies that motivate people to implement changes in various types of systems
9. Life's crises represent opportunities for growth and mastery is a source of strain in life
10. People need self-affirmation and self-esteem. Many conflicts are indirect expression of feelings of low self-esteem.
11. Human growth occurs in the context of relationships with other people
12. We model for others open authentic relationship skills/behaviors
13. Increase responsiveness to the needs of others
14. Live in the reality of the present motivates people to exercise their potentialities more fully
15. Means of assisting clients should safeguard dignity, self-esteem, self-determination and confidentiality
16. Awareness of self is the first step to self-realization
17. People right to their own values and belief systems are inviolate. It is social work's responsibilities to assist clients to face these aspects of those beliefs that cause dysfunction in their lives.
3. Formulating multidimensional assessment of the problem, systems involved and resources available
5. Mutually negotiating goals and formulating a contract
-The participants combine their efforts in working towards the goals, consisting of discrete actions or tasks that are integral units of the overall goal
-Practitioners has the responsibility of selecting and implementing interventions that will assist clients in accomplishing their goals and task.
-Interventions should directly relate to the problems and to the consequent goals that were negotiated and that were derived from accurate assessment.
-Monitor improvement on regular basis
-Use of self in process appropriately provides for clients a model of open an authentic relationship
1. Assess when individuals and group goals have been attained and plan termination accordingly
2. Effecting successful termination of the helping relationship
3. Planning for maintenance of change and continued growth following termination
4. Evaluating the results of the help in process
1. Developing and utilizing resources
2. Affirming the worth and dignity of clients
3. Affirming uniqueness and individuality
4. Affirming problem-solving capacities and self-determination
1. A Systems Framework for Assessing Groups- groups are social systems and thus evolve implicit rules or norms that govern behavi9ors, shape patterns, and regulate internal operations.
· As leaders observe groups to discern patterned behaviors, they must concurrently attend to behavior manifested by individuals and by the group itself.
· A major roles of leaders in growth groups, is to aid members to become aware of their patterned behavioral responses, to determine the impact of these responses on themselves and others and to choose whether to change such responses.
· Understand Content (verbal statements) and Process (the behaviors displayed by members during the group)
· Identify roles of group members because they can affect the group's capacity to respond to the individual needs of members and its ability to fulfill therapeutic objectives.
· Members tend to play-out in groups the s
Names mentioned in this term paper
Health Conditions referenced in this report
AIDS., depression, malnutrition,
Keywords included in this report
group, behavior, social, social work, problems, cognitive restructuring, distorted, beliefs, perceptions, dysfunctional, self esteem, the client, interventions, limited 2, Group Process, Group Behavior, group character, social problems, systems, Group Development, Transference, behavioral, self determination, assessment, countertransference, interpersonal relationships, awareness, plan termination, social skills, Social Conflict, social systems, Knowledge Base, chemical imbalance, Cognitive Therapy, Crisis Intervention, driving force, Breaking Away, Public Relations, high level, Sexual Attraction, Community Organization, belief systems, toxic substances, Community Education, emotional, blood sugar, neurological disorders, other people, drug therapy, step,