Find your subject
in our database of
Spark your creativity...
an impressive essay!
THE BEGINNING OF FILIPINO NATIONALISM
Nationalism had been greatly affected by factors that made the Filipinos as helpless and voiceless against their colonizers. These factors are:
1. Lack of Unity among Filipinos due to:
* Divided barangays with their respective chieftains
* The domination and control of Christianity as a religion introduced by the Spaniards. This despite the prevailing religion of the Muslim Filipinos.
* The policy of "divide and rule" of the Spanish government.
* On-going suppression of revolts from ot
Names mentioned in this term paper
Organizations referenced in this report
Spanish government, University of Sto,
Keywords included in this report
Filipinos, filipino nationalism, SPANISH ERA, Spanish government, divide and rule, voiceless, barangays, aggravated, punishments, discriminating, affluent, Tomas, oppression, Unity, Muslim, Christianity, mestizos, communication, policy, educational,